I normally refrain from making any definite goals for the new year – things along the line of ‘run more, bike more, etc.’ Things that are far from helpful. So this year I am making myself several very definite goals. I thought I would share some of them with you.
– Run a Marathon.
– Run a 70.3 Ironman event.
– Take a photo every day.
– Read 156 books, that is 3 books a week.
– Make one of those 3 books a Shakespeare play. (I don’t know my Shakespeare nearly as well as I could wish!)
– Read a new poet every week
– Cook/bake a new recipe every week
– Knit an Aran sweater.
May your New Year be blessed!
Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier.’ – Tennyson